Pinto & Cruz was set up in 1935, in the city of Porto, by António Pinto and Arnaldo Cruz. Its activity has always been centered on engineering services, having at the beginning focused more intensely on the areas of special installations, namely heating and elevators, having subsequently expanded the offer in the area of engines and pipes for fluid conduction.
The internationalization process started in 1996, focusing on the African continent, and expanding the activity to Angola.
The company currently operates in the national market with several companies divided by areas of activity, having strengthened over the past years the presence in the African continent, today also being present in Mozambique and Cape Verde.
More recently, in 2017, it expanded its activity to the Spanish market.
TO KNOW THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL DATA
CONSULT THE 2020 REPORT AND ACCOUNTS